Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Buzzy Trent






When you ride a beautiful big wave and did everything just right, there’s a feeling at the end of that ride that you’ve left this earth. I’ve had that feeling too. It’s a humbleness that comes over you. The ocean makes you humble. If you’re not humble, it takes care of you. Believe you me.

You don't go hunting elephant with a BB gun. If you're going to hunt big waves, take a big gun. "
"Life's a supermarket. Put anything you want in the shopping cart, but you have to deal with the checker on the way out the door. "
BUZZY TRENT

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora fromsemi dresses cheap mobile phone. Hot Sale